httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Nandor <pu...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: libapreq failures with 1.2 and Mac OS X Server
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 20:17:41 GMT
At 13:10 -0700 2003.08.13, David Wheeler wrote:
>On Wednesday, August 13, 2003, at 12:17  PM, Stas Bekman wrote:
>
>>> I wouldn't know where to begin to add a patch. I'm a Perl guy, not a
>>> C guy.
>>
>> Got you :) It's pure perl, just push --without-execstrip to the
>> APACI_ARGS opt. Of course those who build apache manually, they will
>> have to supply that option.
>
>Oh, mp can't supply hints to the Apache compiler? I always build Apache
>manually.
>
>Uh, so where would one push --without-execstrip to the APACI_ARGS opt?

Now, it works fine from mod_perl.  It is those who do NOT use mod_perl to
build Apache (that is, those who configure and build Apache directly,
without having mod_perl do it) who would would have to do it manually.

--
Chris Nandor                      pudge@pobox.com    http://pudge.net/
Open Source Development Network    pudge@osdn.com     http://osdn.com/