httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From David Wheeler <da...@wheeler.net>
Subject Re: libapreq failures with 1.2 and Mac OS X Server
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 19:30:50 GMT
On Wednesday, August 13, 2003, at 12:10  PM, David Wheeler wrote:

>> In any case, can you please ask httpd-dev whether this should be
>> fixed in httpd?
>
> Sure.

Actually, I just compiled Apache w/o mod_perl (or any other external
modules) without --without-execstrip, and it worked fine. So I think
that either mod_perl requires it or 3rd party modules require it. At
any rate, mp 1.29 prolly ought to have a hint of some kind.

Regards,

David

http://www.kineticode.com/                     Yahoo!: dew7e
                                                Jabber: Theory@jabber.org