httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From David Wheeler <da...@wheeler.net>
Subject Re: libapreq failures with 1.2 and Mac OS X Server
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 16:48:03 GMT
On Wednesday, August 13, 2003, at 08:42  PM, Stas Bekman wrote:

> so can i go ahead and commit it or do you want to wait for an answer
> from httpd-dev?

I didn't post to httpd-dev, since I compiled Apache fine without it
when I didn't compile mod_perl.

> btw, we still need a note in INSTALL.MacOSX in the httpd-apreq distro.

Why? Since apreq 1.1, apreq no longer needs to be statically compiled
into Apache on Mac OS X. So there shouldn't be any instructions for
compiling Apache at all in that file.

Regards,

David

http://www.kineticode.com/                     Yahoo!: dew7e