httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Clark <ecl...@zerohp.com>
Subject [apreq-2] does not use apr-config --includes
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 17:43:35 GMT
Recently I checked out the cvs of apreq-2 and had trouble getting it to
build.  My apr header files do not live in the same location as the
httpd header files, the build system needs to check apr-config
--includes to find them.

The other thing I noticed is that since my httpd is built entirely using
DSO's that the tests failed because the httpd.conf does not load
mod_alias.

I worked around these problems for my own system, but I wanted to make
sure that others were aware of it before release.  I wish I had the
understanding of the build and test system to be able to properly fix
this and submit a patch.

Eric