httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: bug in ApacheRequest_parse macro
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 03:42:33 GMT
Graham Clark <gcla@dcs.ed.ac.uk> writes:

[...]

> Here's an update. It compiles, but is untested (but then again, the
> changes are trivial).

Thanks!

> By the way, I had a look at the web site, but I'm uncertain what the
> best way to contribute changes is.

Emailing the output of

  % cvs diff

to apreq-dev is probably the most common approach.

> Is there a CVS repository, or are changes vetted by the apreq team?

Both, I suppose.  Access to the public cvs repository should be decribed
at the bottom of the httpd.apache.org/apreq/ webpage.  Being a subproject
of Apache's httpd server, we follow their guidelines regarding code
contributions, committership, etc.

> Should patches be posted to this list?

Absolutely.  There are two active repositories for apreq:
httpd-apreq and httpd-apreq-2, the latter of which is a
totally new design of libapreq based on apr and httpd-2.

--
Joe Schaefer