httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: [apreq-2] compiling libapreq_cgi
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 21:09:35 GMT
Randy Kobes <randy@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca> writes:

> Hi,
>    In compiling env/libapreq_cgi.c, I get a couple
> of undefined symbols - apr_toupper and apreq_request_parse.
> The former is fixed by including "apr_lib.h", while the
> latter I think is just a typo, and should be apreq_parse_request.
> This diff fixes both:

+1. There's no need to post diffs to unless you're unsure about
their impact (and even then it's ok to commit: C-T-R, right?).

Since nobody else appears to be working on the CGI port, by all
means hack away.  The sooner that is available for testing, the
sooner we can decide some of these nagging questions about the
Perl API.

--
Joe Schaefer