httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject [apreq-2] Apache::Test preinstall issues
Date Sun, 20 Jul 2003 00:33:48 GMT

The Apache::Test tests are using prior installs
instead of the most-recent cvs builds.  Yesterday
I did a full install of modperl-2.0+apreq-2, and the
first problem I encountered with the tests appears
in env/t:

  % head -20 env/t/conf/httpd.conf
  LoadModule apreq_module "/home/joe/apache2/modules/mod_apreq.so"
  LoadModule perl_module "/home/joe/apache2/modules/mod_perl.so"
  <IfModule !mod_apreq.c>
      LoadModule apreq_module "/path/to/httpd-apreq-2/env/.libs/mod_apreq.so"
  </IfModule>

This is obviously a bad config-  somehow we need the tests
to ignore the "LoadModule apreq_module" directive coming from
the installed httpd.conf.

The second problem is with the perl_tests:

  % tail glue/perl/t/conf/modperl_inc.pl
  use lib '/path/to/httpd-apreq-2/glue/perl/t/response';
  use lib '/path/to/httpd-apreq-2/glue/perl/blib/arch';
  use lib '/path/to/httpd-apreq-2/glue/perl/blib/lib';
  use Apache2;
  1;

The 'use Apache 2' directive needs to occur before
the 'use lib ...' directives to avoid using a previously-
installed Apache::Request.

Anybody know how to fix these two problems?

--
Joe Schaefer