httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: libapreq-2 doxy docs
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 18:34:39 GMT
Joe Schaefer wrote:
> Stas Bekman <stas@stason.org> writes:
>
> [...]
>

>>My mind is jetlagged, are you saying that you are considering to use
>>doxygen to generate the XS glue code?
>

> :-).  Well, just ParseSource's role in it.  Generating .xs files from
> the parsed tables in glue/perl/xsbuilder/tables (which is the "output" of
> ParseSource) would still be WrapXS's job (doxygen doesn't understand XS).
>
> It's just a thought- I wouldn't worry too much about this coming to
> fruition for apreq-2 unless we start having problems with ParseSource.

Hmm, this sounds like a loop. Gerald has particularly used a structured parser
instead of a streamed C parser, to solve the problem that we have in mod_perl
2.0. mod_perl 2.0's WrapXS uses C::Scan and it has a way too many problems.
Not sure what doxygen is using, hopefully not another equiv of C::Scan, hence
the loop ;)