httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Hal Robertson <hal_robert...@yahoo.com>
Subject simple apache 2 module using libapreq and mod_apreq
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 03:08:21 GMT
Hello,

I am new to this list.  I have just downloaded version
2 of the library and am very happy to be working with
it.

I would like to know how far away an initial release
might be?

Also, I would like to write some simple Apache 2
modules using the library.  I have a simple test
module that compiles fine and links w/ libapreq.so.2
but not mod_apreq.so.  So when I go to install my
module Apache complains:

Cannot load
/home/hal/workspace/apache/release/modules/libmymod.so
into server:
/home/hal/workspace/apache/release//lib/libapreq.so.2:
undefined symbol: apreq_env_jar

I am a newbie w/ libtool and automake, but everything
looks fine to me.  Am I missing something?  Does
somebody have a simple example I can look at?

Any suggestions would be great.

thanks!

Hal