httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Jamie Krasnoo <krasn...@socal.rr.com>
Subject $apr->upload broken?
Date Sat, 19 Jul 2003 08:13:18 GMT
I just pulled down the code again today fresh. On make perl_test the
request test seems to report dubious. Looking in the error_log file it
says:

[Sat Jul 19 00:58:50 2003] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Can't use an
undefined value as a HASH reference at
/home/tekton/src/httpd-apreq-2/glue/perl/t/response/TestApReq/request.pm
line 27.

I looked in the test code to see if I could do something about it and I
think I'm over my head on it. Any quick fixes? I also noticed
APR::Brigade being used. I don't think I enabled bucketeer. Does that
need to be enabled? It worked before without it.

Jamie