httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jamie Krasnoo <krasn...@socal.rr.com>
Subject errors - was: Deprecation error
Date Sun, 13 Jul 2003 19:41:02 GMT
OK, here's a list of the warnings when compiled:

In file included from /usr/include/apache/ap_config.h:269,
                 from /usr/include/apache/httpd.h:72,
                 from mod_apreq.c:55:
/usr/include/apache/ap_config_auto.h:167:1: warning: "PACKAGE_BUGREPORT"
redefined
mod_apreq.c:1:1: warning: this is the location of the previous
definition
/usr/include/apache/ap_config_auto.h:170:1: warning: "PACKAGE_NAME"
redefined
mod_apreq.c:1:1: warning: this is the location of the previous
definition
/usr/include/apache/ap_config_auto.h:173:1: warning: "PACKAGE_STRING"
redefined
mod_apreq.c:1:1: warning: this is the location of the previous
definition
/usr/include/apache/ap_config_auto.h:176:1: warning: "PACKAGE_TARNAME"
redefinedmod_apreq.c:1:1: warning: this is the location of the previous
definition
/usr/include/apache/ap_config_auto.h:179:1: warning: "PACKAGE_VERSION"
redefinedmod_apreq.c:1:1: warning: this is the location of the previous
definition


When the tests were run an error came up:
apreq/cookie.......NOK 5# Failed test 5 in apreq/cookie.t at line 59

The log errors in the test showed:
[Sun Jul 13 12:22:38 2003] [debug] mod_apreq.c(217): [client 127.0.0.1]
apreq request is now initialized
[Sun Jul 13 12:22:38 2003] [debug] mod_apreq.c(401): [client 127.0.0.1]
(70008)Partial results are valid but processing is incomplete: leaving
filter (1)

over and over again but with different line numbers. I then pulled a
fresh directory down from CVS in hopes that it might fix the problem.
Unfortunately it didn't work. I still got segfaults and the ldd answer
was:

libapreq.so.2 => /home/tekton/httpd-apreq-2/src/.libs/libapreq.so.2
(0x4000b000)
        libapr-0.so.0 => /usr/lib/libapr-0.so.0 (0x40013000)
        libaprutil-0.so.0 => /usr/lib/libaprutil-0.so.0 (0x40030000)
        libc.so.6 => /lib/tls/libc.so.6 (0x42000000)
        /lib/ld-linux.so.2 => /lib/ld-linux.so.2 (0x80000000)

I think I did something wrong here, not sure what though. I hope this
helps.

Jamie




Mime
View raw message