httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject [apreq-2] perl build system
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2003 18:48:51 GMT

  % cvs update
  % make
  % make test
  % make perl_glue
  % make perl_test
  apreq/big_input....ok
  apreq/cookie.......ok
  apreq/inherit......NOK 1# Failed test 1 in apreq/inherit.t at line 11
  apreq/inherit......FAILED test 1
        Failed 1/1 tests, 0.00% okay
  apreq/request......NOK 1# Failed test 1 in apreq/request.t at line 18
  apreq/request......NOK 2# Failed test 2 in apreq/request.t at line 26
  apreq/request......FAILED tests 1-2

IOW, the perl glue now builds & compiles successfully,
and the first two tests pass.  Before moving on to the
rest of the perl API, I'd like to get some feedback on
how the build system is faring on other platforms besides
my own RH 8 box :-).

In the meantime I'll be getting back to the libapreq-1.2
release process, so if people want something included in
the 1.2 release that hasn't yet been committed to apreq-1's
cvs, it's time to speak up.

--
Joe Schaefer