httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-apreq-2/glue/perl/t/response/TestApReq inherit.pm request.pm
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2003 03:18:45 GMT
Stas Bekman <stas@stason.org> writes:

[...]

> Not to you. But users may try to run these as is, without using
> $^X. I've pointed it out for this reason, just trying to minimize
> support pains.

If the shebang line is omitted, how will the users run the tests?
The files in question don't even have an executable bit set.

I appreciate the support concern, and since I seem to be alone
in my position, I'll concede that the shebang line should be
taken out of the tests, but AFAICT there is no technical advantage
on either side of this debate.

--
Joe Schaefer