httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: libapreq-2 doxy docs
Date Sun, 29 Jun 2003 18:01:36 GMT
Joe Schaefer <joe+gmane@sunstarsys.com> writes:

> I'd like to eventually incorporate something like this
>
>   http://httpd.apache.org/~joes/libapreq-2/
>
> into the http://httpd.apache.org/apreq website. Notice
> that doxygen is smart enough to cross-link the (underlined)
> apr structs with apr's website.  Pretty nifty, eh?

Also, it looks to me like doxygen 1.3+ can do a much better job
of generating the glue/perl/xsbuilder/tables/ than XSBuilder does.

The necessary build/doxygen.conf settings are

  GENERATE_PERLMOD       = YES
  PERLMOD_PRETTY         = YES

With these, doxygen will put a few perl modules in docs/perlmod.
I think it will be much easier to work with these modules instead
of XSBuilder::ParseSource, so unless someone objects, I'll be
moving things in this direction to see what happens.

--
Joe Schaefer