httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: 1.2-rc2 seems to fail make test on Solaris
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 00:19:10 GMT
Xavier Noria wrote:
> On Tuesday 17 June 2003 23:24, Xavier Noria wrote:
>

>>skipping test setup...Can't locate Apache/Test.pm in @INC
>

> I just saw that line at the top of the log, silly me, I missed it. I see
> in the README that Apache::Test is documented as required, so please
> excuse the previous mail. I am very sorry. I'll try again tomorrow and
> will say something.

We should start using Module::Install which will take care of this problem.
I'm afraid I won't have time to do it as I leave on vacation tomorrow. So
unless someone beats me to it, I'll do it later on.

The problem is that we need Apache::Test to be available before
MakeMaker::WriteMakefile is called, so PREREQ_PM => {} has no effect.
Module::Install fetches the prerequisites before that.