httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: apreq-1 & apreq-2 status updates
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2003 06:46:20 GMT
David Wheeler wrote:
> On Sunday, June 15, 2003, at 08:36  AM, Joe Schaefer wrote:
>
>>   b) David Wheeler reports that the new test
>>      suite is failing on OSX, although libapreq-1.2
>>      seems to be working ok for him.  In lieu of a
>>      working fix for the tests, I'd be happy to
>>      apply a doc patch for README.MacOSX that
>>      talks about this problem.
>

> Well, I just downloaded and build it again, and all the tests passed.
> Beats me what the problem might have been, but I would say that you're
> good to go now.
>
> However, with the latest version of Apache::Test installed from CVS and
> mod_perl 1.27's old Apache::test in @INC before Apache::Test, I get this
> error:
>
> Undefined subroutine &Apache::Test::vars called at
> /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Apache/TestRequest.pm line 142.

Of course. Because it loads the old Apache::test.

David, I've posted a patch to Apache-Test/Makefile.PL which nukes
Apache/test.pm. I'll release Apache::Test 1.03 once you are happy with it.

On the other hand, Apache::Request needs to require a specific version of
Apache::Test and refuse to run tests if the requirement is not satisfied.