httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From David Naughton <n...@mninter.net>
Subject Re: libapreq on cygwin?
Date Wed, 07 May 2003 14:14:06 GMT
Following the advice of Stas, I'm re-directing my questions below from
the modperl list to this list.  In short, can anyone help me to compile
libapreq on cygwin?

Thanks!
Dave

Stas Bekman wrote:

 > David Naughton wrote:
 >
 >> I want to compile libapreq on cygwin.  A search of various archives,
including for this list, turns up little except "it's impossible" or
"it's possible but extremely difficult", along with terse hints about
building a library to import symbols from the apache executable.  Is it
possible?  If so, can anyone provide more detail?

 >> For what I want to do, the most relevant message from this list is
from Daniel Fisher, about ultimately wanting to run AxKit under cygwin:

http://mathforum.org/epigone/modperl/ghurkalvon/3CE3560C.3050307@webslingerz.com

 >> Daniel, if you're still on this list, were you ever able to do that?
  If so, how?