httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: libapreq-1.2 release candidate
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 00:10:05 GMT
David Wheeler wrote:

>> BTW, Apache::Test was developed mostly by Doug, so 99% of the credits
>> should go to him ;) I just released it on CPAN and maintaining it
>> since Doug is busy with other things and we wanted this module to have
>> its separate life.
>

> Ah, I had somehow thought that Apache::test was Doug's. Cool, I
> should've played with Apache::Test before, eh?

They all are Doug's thingies. Apache::Test is a mucho improved Apache::test
next generation.

I think I have another idea. Remember I was proposing to replace
Apache/test.pm with a new Apache/test.pm with the same functionality. The
problem you said was that Apache/test.pm from mp1 was installed in a different
location. But if we provide both Apache/test.pm and Apache/Test.pm (which
would be really the same file, so whichever [Tt]est.pm will be picked it'll
just work), won't Makefile.PL deal with that correctly? It will warn a user if
there is another Apache/test.pm installed elsewhere and UNINST=1 will nuke it.