httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: [apreq-2] (was: libapreq-1.2 release candidate)
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 00:19:48 GMT
Eli Marmor wrote:
> I wrote:
>

>>Joe Schaefer wrote:
>>
>>>1.2_rc1 is current-cvs; a tarball is also available at
>>>
>>>  http://httpd.apache.org/~joes/libapreq-1.2.tar.gz
>>>
>>>Let me know if there's any major gaffs with 1.2_rc1.
>>>In a few days I'd like to announce the availability
>>>of a 1.2 release candidate to the modperl list.
>>
>>Thanks, guys; You are great!
>>
>>I hope that soon I'll have more time to develop for the project.
>

> Oops...
> I thought you were talking about the version for Apache 2...
>
> By the way, I have a silly question:
>
> How can I obtain the "latest and greatest" apreq-2?
> What is more recommended?  To check it out or to download a snapshot?
> Where from?  Is there any specific tag to prefer?
> I know that it's still under a heavy development...

Eli, it's at http://httpd.apache.org/apreq/. Just check out the HEAD.

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic co httpd-apreq-2

cvs snapshots for apreq-2 aren't available, you should be fine using cvs.

I haven't messed with it myself for a long time, but I think it [C lib] is
pretty complete. Joe will correct me if I'm wrong.