httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: [apreq-2] apreq.c warning
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2003 04:39:50 GMT
Stas Bekman <stas@stason.org> writes:

[...]

> Or, alternatively use:
>
> -  APREQ_DECLARE(long) apreq_atol(const char *s)
> +  APREQ_DECLARE(apr_int64_t) apreq_atol(const char *s)
>
> it's probably better to stick to apr types, rather than convert back
> and force.

OOPS- I already incorporated Randy's patch into the latest commit.
I do agree that the apr_int64_t return type would be better here.

> Of course this will require to adjust the types in the callers of this
> function...

Can anyone suggest some better names for apreq_atoi and apreq_atol?
They're identical functions except for their trailing character
interpretations (file sizes vs dates).

--
Joe Schaefer