httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+apa...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject changing tests from test -> Test
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2003 19:04:38 GMT
I've got most of our tests ported from Apache::test
to Apache::Test now (haven't committed the changes
yet tho).  However, since neither Apache::Test nor
Bundle::ApacheTest seem to be available through CPAN,
I'm leaning toward including httpd-test's

  httpd-test/perl-framework/Apache-Test

directory inside our distribution (IIRC, that's
how Stas' original tests worked).

However, I *think* this would require that:

  1) mod_so would need to be compiled into httpd.

  2) users would need to know where their "apxs"
     executable was located, unless our Makefile.PL
     can be made smart enough to locate it for them.

I may be wrong about most/all of the above, so please
comment & correct my errors.

Thanks, folks.
--
Joe Schaefer