httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+apa...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject apreq-2 status update
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003 21:28:34 GMT

  % cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic login
  % cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic co httpd-apreq-2
  % cd httpd-apreq-2
  % ./buildconf
  % ./configure --with-apache2-apxs=/path/to/apache2/bin/apxs
  % make
  % make test && make install

should install the mod_apreq filter (and activate it in httpd.conf).
I'll update the STATUS file shortly to detail the state of the current
repository:  the good news is that the core API (src/ directory) is
fairly stable now.  I'll be adding unit tests to t/ to flesh out some
bugs in the core, but I think it's now time for folks to start
contemplating the perl & tcl glue.

Also, if anybody wants to start souping up the filter api, the file to
play with is env/mod_apreq.c.  I also started working on the cgi
environment (env/libapreq_cgi.c), but in the near term, I am not
planning to continue working on it.  OTOH, I'll happily apply patches to
it :-)

--
Joe Schafer