httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+apa...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: apreq-2 status update
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2003 07:23:19 GMT
Stas Bekman <stas@stason.org> writes:

[...]

> as you can see, the output of --cflags is not there, my --ccflags gives:
>
> /home/stas/httpd/prefork/bin/apr-config --cflags --libs
> -g -O2 -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations
> -pthread -lm -lcrypt -lnsl  -ldl
>
> However you should probably use --ldflags for the linking stage, but I get an
> empty string when I retrieve these. Looks like a bug in apr?

That's my guess- I'd guess the bug is somewhere in apr-config.
(I've been using cvs HEAD for httpd-2.0, if it matters).

OK, for kicks I just added a test handler to mod_apreq.c.  If you
can get current cvs to compile and install, try adding something like

<Location "/apreq">
    SetHandler httpd-apreq
</Location>

to httpd.conf and firing some GETs and POSTs at it.  The mfd parser
code is probably broken since I haven't tried testing it yet, but
an urlencoded POST should work ok.

--
Joe Schaefer