httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Joe Schaefer <>
Subject Re: [apreq-2 proposal] backporting apreq_tables to APR
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 00:22:21 GMT

> Ask apr-dev and let's see what they have to say, before wasting any time at
> all. Or do you think that if a patch is sent instead of an rfc it'll be more
> instrumental in making the the decision in favor of this move?

Making the necessary changes didn't take much time at all (apr patch below).

> Assuming that they welcome this change and the next Apache version will include
> it. This will mean that apreq will be available on with that version or
> higher. Is that OK?

Works for me- and means we can keep the perl API contained within
the Apache::Request / Apache::Cookie namespace.

View raw message