httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: Win32 test changes
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2003 03:06:03 GMT
Joe Schaefer wrote:
> Randy Kobes <randy@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca> writes:
>

>>I've attached a diff for the httpd-apreq Makefile.PL which
>>implements for Win32 the new Apache-Test tests. The main thing
>>that's done here is to find Apache.exe and subsequently
>>set $ENV{APACHE}. The changes I think don't affect non-Win32
>>systems - if they're OK, I can commit them.
>

> +1.

So I believe this is not needed anymore (Randy, please confirm). Just update
Apache::Test to the current cvs version.

I've just tested on linux:

/home/stas/perl/blead-ithread/bin/perl Makefile.PL \
-apxs /home/stas/httpd/1.3/bin/apxs
make && make test
apreq/cookie.......ok
apreq/inherit......ok
apreq/request......ok
All tests successful.
Files=4, Tests=25,  4 wallclock secs ( 3.50 cusr +  0.37 csys =  3.87 CPU)