httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: changing tests from test -> Test
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 04:51:31 GMT
BTW, I suggest to bundle Apache::Test only in the candidates and hopefully
Apache::Test will be on CPAN by the time you put the new release.

If you decide to keep it bundled, there is an issue with dual-life CPAN
packages which will create a lot of problems. You have to hide the bundled
modules from the CPAN indexer, for example by putting them in the special
directory "/inc". Soon there will be a new solution for this problem. (for
various definitions of 'soon'.

> btw- the apreq-2 core (current cvs) compiles on my redhat 8.0 box, so we
> can also get down to the business of implementing apreq-2 environments now.

Sounds great!!! People want Apache::Request 2.0 badly.