httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Ken Y. Clark" <kcl...@logsoft.com>
Subject Re: Compiling libapreq 1.1 on Mac OS 10.2.4
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2003 21:52:14 GMT
On Thu, 20 Mar 2003, Christian Schneider wrote:

> Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 22:51:34 +0100
> From: Christian Schneider <cschneid@spinfo.uni-koeln.de>
> To: Ken Y. Clark <kclark@logsoft.com>
> Cc: Christian Schneider <cschneid@spinfo.uni-koeln.de>,
>      apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org,  <macosx@perl.org>
> Subject: Re: Compiling libapreq 1.1 on Mac OS 10.2.4
>
> Hi,
>
> On Donnerstag, März 20, 2003, at 09:02  Uhr, Ken Y. Clark wrote:
>
> > [ ... ]
>
> I couldn't compile libapreq on Mac OS X either so I decided to try
> patching apache as detailed in David Wheelers first article and that
> worked fine; mod_perl's happy with that as well.
>
> Regards,
>
> Christian

The patch (http://www.apache.org/~joes/apreq.patch) mentioned in
http://www.macdevcenter.com/pub/a/mac/2002/11/05/apache_osx.html (is
that the right article?) seems to have gone missing now.  Is there
another place to get it?  I don't really care whether Apache::Request
is compiled into Apache or by itself, I just want to get this working!

ky