httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From David Wheeler <da...@wheeler.net>
Subject Re: Compiling libapreq 1.1 on Mac OS 10.2.4
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2003 03:06:42 GMT
On Thursday, March 20, 2003, at 08:27  PM, Ken Y. Clark wrote:

>> Yes. What's the output of this command (using your new Perl 5.8.0):
>>
>>    perl -MConfig -e 'print "$Config{libpth}\n"'
>>
>> David
>
> [cameron@~:]$ perl -MConfig -e 'print "$Config{libpth}\n"'
> /usr/local/lib /usr/lib

Someone else had this same problem a month or so ago, and i couldn't
figure it out. And I'm stumped here, too. You have the C library in
/usr/local/lib, and Perl knows to look there, but it's not finding it.
I'm sorry, but we've reached the limit of what I know about this stuff.

Sorry,

David

                                                Yahoo!: dew7e
                                                Jabber: Theory@jabber.org