httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+apa...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject cvs tagged as v1_1 (was Re: 1.1_rc4)
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 07:05:58 GMT

I just tagged cvs as v1_1;  as far as I'm concerned 1.1 is
fait accompli.  I've updated my apache webpage accordingly;
the rest is up to Jim.

Instead of making another repository on cvs.apache.org,
I'm going to create an apreq-2/ directory within our current
cvs, and then start dumping stuff into apreq-2/. In the near
term, whatever temporary patches we need for httpd-2.0 (and
httpd-test) can just go into the existing patches/ directory.
Hopefully such patches won't be needed for *too* long.

--
Joe Schaefer