httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: segfault in Apache::Upload::fh with libapreq 1.1rc2
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2003 14:55:44 GMT
Sven Geisler <sgeisler@aeccom.com> writes:

[...]

> The call apreq->upload returns a list with empty uploads. I use MSIE 5.2
> (Mac), Mozilla 1.2 (linux) and MSIE 6.0 (W2K) with the same result.
> It look to me that the empty parts will be attached to the upload list.

OK, now I see the problem.  The upload_hook isn't ever called when
the uploaded file is empty (zero bytes), which is what browsers often
do when the upload field is left blank.  AFAICT, this problem also
existed in 1.0.

BTW: upload->size should be safe to test in this situation.

I'll have rc4 out soon, which will incorporate your patch.

Thanks!
--
Joe Schaefer