httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+apa...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: [proposal/vote] OS X support
Date Sun, 26 Jan 2003 17:46:19 GMT
Joe Schaefer <joe+apache@sunstarsys.com> writes on December 7, 2002:

> For the good of the project and our existing users, I think we
> should press forward with a release of libapreq-1.1.

[...]

> People interested in furthering apreq development should
> vote on the following

> ITEM:
>
>   Let's offer support for libapreq on OS X, but not
>   for the mod_perl API.
>
>  +1: AGREED, lets go.
>   0: Don't really care.
>  -1: NO, and I will work to fix this problem RIGHT NOW.

Tally of votes:

  +1: Joe, Randy, Stas, Issac
   0: <nobody>
  -1: <nobody>

I couldn't find a record of David Welton's vote in the
archives, so I assume he abstained.  As far as I am
concerned, those 5 people ARE the active developers
on apreq-dev, and they ALL should have equal weight
applied to their votes.

Of those 5, only Issac is without committer status.
We can fix that by voting him in as a committer, but I
think it requires three +1 votes from the other committers.

The current list of committers is available online:

  http://incubator.apache.org/whoweare.html

  httpd-apreq
  --------------------
  David Welton