httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+apa...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject [proposal] 1.2 release
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:57:37 GMT
I volunteer to put together a 1.2 release.  My goals
are

  1) work with the mod_perl community to eliminate
     any segfaults we introduced into the Request.xs
     upload code.

  2) make the test suite less intrusive.  If Apache::Test
     can resolve our current problems with our current
     tests, I'll change our test suite back over to
     Apache::Test.

  3) Include IKEBE Tomohiro's patch to support %uXXXX
     encoding.

  4) Execute the CPAN release.

  5) Update the httpd-site accordingly, and ensure
     that the cvs changes actually get published
     this time through.

  6) If I get it right this time, I'll document the
     process.

Thanks for your patience, folks.

--
Joe Schaefer