httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From David Wheeler <da...@wheeler.net>
Subject Re: 1.1_rc4
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2003 22:36:23 GMT
On Thursday, January 9, 2003, at 02:23  PM, Joe Schaefer wrote:

>>> Builds fine and passes all tests on Win32 ...
>>
>> On Mac OS X 10.2, too.
>
> Great!  Looks like we just need Jim to work his magic now.

Yeah, it's still not specifically tested on Mac OS X 10.1, but the
patch had worked for me there before, and fewer and fewer people will
be running 10.1 going forward, anyway. Ken was one of the last holdouts.

> Looks like somebody beat you to it on January 5 :-)

D'oh! That's what I get for not doing a cvs update, first!

Later,

David

david@wheeler.net                                 ICQ: 15726394
http://david.wheeler.net/                      Yahoo!: dew7e