httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: cvs tagged as v1_1 (was Re: 1.1_rc4)
Date Sat, 11 Jan 2003 02:07:21 GMT
Joe Schaefer wrote:
[...]
> Instead of making another repository on cvs.apache.org,
> I'm going to create an apreq-2/ directory within our current
> cvs, and then start dumping stuff into apreq-2/.

That's probabably a bad idea, at least for a reason that if you have
Makefile.PL in apreq-2 (later) the root dir's Makefile.PL will process
the sub-dir's one as well.

I don't see any reason why not to create a whole new rep, like all other
projects do. Unless you plan to have this one only temporary till the
destiny of apreq2 is cleared up.

Also would be nice to have the name consistent with httpd-2.0,
modperl-2.0... => apreq-2.0.