httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn <c...@enodev.com>
Subject Re: Help with httpd-apreq-2 cvs?
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 22:39:51 GMT
I take it something like this would be a porting effort, and not a
dropin replacement?

I wish I were more learned in apache/mod_perl etc, as I would donate my
time to the effort if I could be of any assistance.

Alas...

On 01/31, Stas Bekman said something like:
> Shawn wrote:
> >I'd be happy with some rough instructions for getting the CVS
> >httpd-apreq-2 cvs working with my Apache/2.1.0-dev (Unix)
> >mod_perl/1.99_09-dev Perl/v5.8.0. Would I somehow use the perl stuff
> >from .51 or .60RC?
> >
> >I just want to get Apache::Gallery working. It's been an obsession. So
> >far, this is the only stuff it needs, as I can see.
> >
> >use Apache::Request();
> >my $r = shift or Apache->request();
> >my $apr = Apache::Request->instance($r, DISABLE_UPLOADS => 1, POST_MAX =>

> >1024);
> >Apache->request->log_error("Something was fishy with the type of the file
> >$file\n");
>
> While things aren't available, you can use CGI.pm instead.

Shawn Leas
core@enodev.com

Sponges grow in the ocean... that *kills* me.  I wonder how much deeper
they'd be if that didn't happen.
						-- Stephen Wright