httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: [proposal/vote] OS X support]
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2002 00:34:51 GMT
David Wheeler <david@wheeler.net> writes:

[...]

> Fine, but you *will* upgrade the experimental server patches, yes?

Yes- I'll put together an rc-2 tonight and place the patches in
the /osx directory.

> > httpd-apreq development does not follow the benevolent-dictator model.
> > It's an ASF project, and as such the committers are free to scratch
> > whatever itches suit them.  We collectively support the code, and
> > expect
> > users to drive innovation.
>
> Cool. Wish I knew more C -- and had time to just hack, hack, hack! In
> the meantime, I can help to make sure it works.

C expertise is unnecessary.  All that's really needed on apreq-dev
is someone with OS X experience, who is willing to field questions
from OS X users of Apache::Request, and occasionally test future releases.
Since Bricolage relies on libapreq, it'd be nice to have your feedback
every now and then.

--
Joe Schaefer