httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <>
Subject Re: [proposal/vote] OS X support
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 04:20:25 GMT
"Issac Goldstand" <> writes:

> [...]

apreq is a subproject of httpd, not mod_perl.  You can blame
me for that.  I wanted us to serve the entire apache-module
community, not just the perl guys.

When I posed this vote, I wanted to find some way of expressing
my frustration with the guys without pissing
off people like Edward Moon, who really worked hard to make
Apache::Request fly on OS X.

I really hope I didn't piss him off.  We need more people like
him around here.

Joe Schaefer

View raw message