httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Tomo <shelty_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: libapreq for C only tests
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2002 20:28:14 GMT
It was a linker problem when my -lapreq failed to find "lib(areq).a"
It boiled down to the lib being out of my path.
# cp ../libapreq.a .
# ld -G -o mod_teldir.so mod_teldir.o -lldap -lapreq
# cp mod_teldir.so libexec/
# apache restart
** Shutting down httpd (ppid 14852) for http://wfstatic:8000
http://wfstatic:8000 User:wfstatic-i    *Apache was started