httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Tomo <shelty_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: libapreq for C only tests
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2002 18:51:09 GMT
I'm just using an include / header file to add to my apache module.

You avoid answering any of my direct questions. If you compiled files
together with special options and don't get linker errors you should
specify what you did. I put down what I had done in previous mails.

Using #Include apache_request.h with apxs compiles fine but apache does
not like it during startup.

Please don't chop off the trails as I want useful feedback on this.