httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Sven Geisler <sgeis...@aeccom.com>
Subject Re: segfaults with libaprep1.1 and perl 5.8
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2002 14:28:19 GMT
Hi Joe,

I would like to support you and fix the problem.
"What can I do?" means also how can I find the bug, are there hidden
information to this kind of segfault?

Our application - a project communication management system with
integrated document management - has a lot of uploads.

What we see, the segfault is mostly not during the same request. GDB
tells us the segfault is in the glibc.

Any ideas?

Sven.