httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Issac Goldstand" <mar...@beamartyr.net>
Subject Re: [proposal/vote] OS X support
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 17:55:39 GMT
From: "Randy Kobes" <randy@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
> On 7 Dec 2002, Joe Schaefer wrote:
> > ITEM:
> >
> >   Let's offer support for libapreq on OS X, but not
> >   for the mod_perl API.

As far as I understand, the mod_perl API is not mature enough to tie the
support in yet.  Are you saying that this is holding back the entire
libapreq 2 development?  I'm not certain I understand the question...  If
it's just a problem that noone has time to deal with the XS glue, I could at
least give it a shot (especially if noone else wants to and the alternative
to me making a mess [I'm not very XS proficient, but this is a good excuse
to learn] is to just leave it out), I might give it a shot...

I guess that makes me sorta -0.5 :-)

  Issac