httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Issac Goldstand" <mar...@beamartyr.net>
Subject freelists in Apache 2
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 17:41:44 GMT
Can someone please explain to me what freelists are and how to go about
using them?  Just when I thought I was getting some handle on some of the
filter tutorials, I find that the tutorials are from befoer freelists were
added to the bucket brigade API and now I'm very stuck and confused...

PS I'm cc-ing the dev list in the hopes of 1) getting an answer from someone
who knows about freelists and 2) to suggest that you add some *basics* on
the filter API to the site, and better yet, some basics on the freelists to
the brigade API source (this is the only thing I can't figure out - the
parameters aren't mentioned in the source comments in most places)

Thanks,
  Issac