httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+apa...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject libapreq-1.1 Release Candidate 1
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2002 23:34:15 GMT

The apreq developers are planning a maintenance release of
libapreq-1.1.  This version does not include support for
modperl-2, but it does address some outstanding problems in
1.0:

  * OS X support
  * perl 5.8 segfaults related to file uploads.

Please give the tarball at

  http://www.apache.org/~joes/libapreq-1.1_rc1.tar.gz

a try and report comments/problems/etc. to the apreq-dev list
at apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org.  There are special build
instructions for OS X, so be sure to have a look at

  http://www.apache.org/~joes/

for details on OS X support.  We'll be patching the INSTALL &
README documents based on OS X user feedback.

Note:  We really could use more volunteers participating
in apreq-dev, especially folks with OS X experience.  Even though
libapreq is a small (ASF) project, there's plenty of work to be
done- both in improving/supporting the libapreq-1.x codebase as
well as porting apreq to modperl-2.

Thanks.

--
Joe Schaefer