httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: Finding apache includes (was Re: libapreq-1.1 Release Candidate 1)
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 23:34:21 GMT
Edward Moon <em@mooned.org> writes:

> Looks like the location of the include files on OS X layout is
> /usr/include/httpd.
>
> Setting --with-apache-includes=/usr/include/httpd fixes my problem
> running 'make'. There isn't a 'make test' target how ever.
>
> Gory details:

Thanks- looks good now.  At this point you need to run
(as admin)

  % make install

to install libapreq.1.0.1.dylib (and the apreq header files).

The apreq test suite is modperl based.  To run it, you should
then do the usual perl build: (you don't need to be sysadmin now)

  % perl Makefile.PL
  % make test

The first step will prompt you for the location of your httpd
binary and httpd.conf config file, so you might need to locate
those before attempting the tests.

--
Joe Schaefer