httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+apa...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: set_temp_dir ?
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2002 00:02:47 GMT
davidw@dedasys.com (David N. Welton) writes:

> I have this in my local source, and am trying to figure out why it's
> not in the 'upstream' code.
>
> #define ApacheRequest_set_temp_dir(req, dir) (req->temp_dir = dir)
>
> Did I just forget to commit it/send it to this list, or...?

Just checked- it's not in my local cvs either.  +1 to a commit
though, it definitely belongs there.

Hmm, it also needs documenting in libapreq.pod, and libapreq.pod
is currently somewhat out-of-sync with apache_request.h. (There
are a couple of undocumented macros in apache_request.h ).

Any volunteers to bring libapreq.pod up to speed with the
current header files?

--
Joe Schaefer