httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Williams <...@mathforum.org>
Subject Re: libapreq-1.1 Release Candidate 1
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 01:09:03 GMT
Hi Joe & APReq,

I'm glad this is receiving attention, Apache::Request has had
some trouble on OS X as I'm sure you're aware.  I just tested
the RC, using:

  perl 5.6.1
  Apache/1.3.26 (as shipped with the OS, uses dso)
  OS X 10.1.5

and I get this error in 'make test':

dyld: t/httpd multiple definitions of symbol _ApacheRequest___parse
blib/arch/auto/Apache/Request/Request.bundle definition of
_ApacheRequest___parse
blib/arch/auto/Apache/Cookie/Cookie.bundle definition of
_ApacheRequest___parse
make: *** [start_httpd] Error 66

I believe this was the same error from several months ago, that
the binary namespaces of Apache::Request and Apache::Cookie are
conflicting.

I've attached the full output.

  -Ken