httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: libapreq-1.1 Release Candidate 1
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 04:00:50 GMT

> a try and report comments/problems/etc. to the apreq-dev list
> at apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org.

I have a comment :)

I've been building nightly from CVS for almost a year now, but when
you added the Apache::test stuff I had to stop doing it - the prompt
for the Apache path when building the makefile makes it hang indefinitely.

I caught the discussion on apreq-dev about Apache::Test v Apache::test
  and have a rather strong opinion on that but, as I'm not actually
contributing anything to the project, I'll keep quiet :)

at any rate, figuring out a logic other than "! to skip" would be nice.

$0.02

--Geoff