httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: libapreq and Apache 2.0
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2002 17:51:58 GMT
Jim Winstead wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 15, 2002 at 12:09:47PM +0100, Jos Vos wrote:
>
>>Hi Jim,
>>
>>Did someone already port libapreq to Apache 2.0?  I started doing
>>some type substituations etc. and now am at the ap_log_error
>>changes, but (a) I'm not sure how much work it is and (b) I'm
>>not sure if there are more complex things than substitutions
>>under the hood.
>

> there are patches to get libapreq working under apache 2. someone on
> apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org (cc'ed) should be able to point you in the
> right direction.
>
> jim

Here you go:

To: apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org
Subject: updated apreq-2 patches; text/xml ???
From: Joe Schaefer <joe+apache@sunstarsys.com>
Date: 09 Jul 2002 01:07:38 -0400

New patches (you may need to back out the old ones first):

   http://www.apache.org/~joes/httpd-test.patch
   http://www.apache.org/~joes/httpd-2.0.patch

Some (skimpy) instructions at http://www.apache.org/~joes/

Main changes:

   * Improved tests ( ~ 70 now )

   * chunked transfers are supported (multipart & url enctypes)

   * apreq_list now uses pools ( and brigades, to a miminal extent )

   * some bugfixes, minor API tweaks

HELP!

I haven't figured out how to support the "text/xml" enctype
in any meaningful way.  I've looked over the XForms spec at
w3c, but nothing seemed to gel.  Does anybody have any thoughts
about what we should do with text/xml data?