httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Williams <...@mathforum.org>
Subject Re: libapreq-1.1 Release Candidate 1
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 03:57:13 GMT

On Tuesday, November 26, 2002, at 12:22  PM, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> Ken Williams <ken@mathforum.org> writes:
>
> [...]
>
>> I've attached the full output.
>
> Thanks, Ken.  I looked over the result, but didn't see any
> indication that you used the "./configure -> make -> make install"
> instructions from the web page.

D'oh!  I just looked at the INSTALL file, despite your
admonitions to the contrary.  Sorry to overlook it.

I got through "./configure -> make -> make install"
successfully, installing to /usr/local/lib/ and
/usr/local/include/.  However, there doesn't seem to be a
"ldconfig" on my system ('locate' couldn't find one anywhere,
and I checked manually in /sbin/ and /usr/sbin/).

> Did the libtool-based build
> of libapreq install successfully before you tried doing the perl
> build?

This time around, I installed libapreq and then did 'perl
Makefile.PL; make test;' and got a different error.  Looks like
the server didn't start properly.

I've attached the terminal output, and the httpd.conf in case
it's helpful.  The t/error_log is unremarkable (just a bunch of
stuff like "[warn] module mod_log_config.c is already added,
skipping").

  -Ken