httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Shah, Kishor (Kishor)" <kishors...@lucent.com>
Subject libapeq 1.0 and apache 2.0.40 compatibility
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2002 11:54:20 GMT

Group:

I am reposting my earlier mail with a hope that someone has answer to these questions.

Thanks,

Kishor

-----Original Message-----
From: Shah, Kishor (Kishor) [mailto:kishorshah@lucent.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 8:14 AM
To: 'apreq-dev-subscribe@httpd.apache.org'; 'ApacheUserGroup'
Subject: [users@httpd] libapreq 1.0 and apache 2.0.40

Group:

I am porting an existing application  from apache 1.x to apache 2.0.40. Our software  uses
libapreq  and I am using libapreq-1.0 Feb 21, 2002 .

 I am not able to build the httpd using these two. The linker is giving  unresolved references
like
ap_popenf, ap_pfclose, ap_pfdopen.

I have scanned source code in both libapreq and apache code base and found that these functions
are used in some .c files in libapreq but are not available in Apache 2.0.40.

1) Has anyone used libapreq 1.0 with apache 2.0.40 successfully ?

2) Is there a release of libapreq that will work with apache 2.x ?

Thanks in advanced for any help/recommendations as I have not found anything on google.

Kishor